Monday 5 May 2014

9 brilliant, cheap and easy crafts and gifts

I decided to do a round up of some of the amazing crafts and DIYs I've come across on Pinterest over the last few weeks. There's a real range of ideas here so hopefully there will be something for everyone! I definitely want to try these all out one day.



This looks really easy and you can customise the shape, size and colours to your taste. (Beauty and Bedlam)



These will brighten up any notice board! You could also make them with little magnets to go on the fridge. (Sarah Hearts)


So pretty and so simple. They'd be really lovely for Christmas in reds and greens as well. (The Benson Street)


Recycle an old jumper for cosy toes. (Most Interesting Things)


One of my own! But one of my favourites. (Anna Louise at Home)


A great and simple way to make personalised coasters (One Good Thing)


An amazing Ikea hack! (Ikea Hackers)


Really sweet idea for the garden - vintage tea cups can be found in pretty much every charity shop! (Modern Magazin)


This one might well be my favourite - I just need to get hold of a glue gun before I try it! (Whats Ur Home Story)

Hope you have fun trying these out for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment